Wit Theory Application Essay
|# OF SOURCES||3|
|# OF PAGES & WORD COUNT||6 ≈ 1650 WORDS|
We are – and have been – using Wit to better understand how the theories and material we have studied are relevant to healthcare practice.
Now it is your turn to apply what you have learned.
Please review the rubric before you begin this assignment.
1) Select a scene in the play Wit. You can select any scene you would like.
2) Select one of the five theories we are using in the course.
3) Create your assignment using the layout form (attached, below). (The layout form itself has instructions you need to delete before you submit the assignment. Also, open the headers on each page – you may need to double click on the header or use the header tab on the right side of the page – and fill in the title information.)
Identify the scene you have selected and offer a very brief summary of the scene.
Identify the theory your have selected and offer a brief overview of the theory – explaining any key concepts you will use in the next section.
Use the theory to explain the interaction in the scene you selected. (This is the section which requires you to apply what you have learned.)
5) Make sure you have references and citations and that they are formated correctly (APA style).
6) Remember, you are writing for someone with no knowledge of the play or of the theory.
7) Upload your completed assignment to Teams. (This is an individual assignment.)
|Excellent (4)||Good (3)||Needs Improvement (2)||Poor (1)|
|Essay has no spelling or punctuation errors and very few grammatical errors. Very well written and excellent use of business language.||Essay has a few punctuation or spelling errors. Few grammatical errors that don’t affect meaning. Well written and use of business language is acceptable.||Essay has some punctuation or spelling errors. Some grammatical errors but generally don’t affect meaning. Language is satisfactory overall but use of more appropriate business language is required.||Essay has numerous punctuation or spelling errors. Numerous grammatical errors that affect meaning. Language used is unprofessional and not appropriate for business use.|
|Essay Organization and Formatting||Relevant sections are included, and each is organized effectively. Formatting is professional and consistent and includes all required elements.||Relevant sections are included but could be a little better organized. Formatting is acceptable and/or one or two required elements are missing.||Relevant sections are included but organization could be improved. Formatting is inconsistent and/or many elements are missing or not formatted appropriately.||Sections are missing and/or poorly organized. Formatting is messy and unprofessional.|
|Essay content/Thinking||Essay content is comprehensive and detailed. Thinking and ideas are presented clearly, are engaging and thorough.||Essay content is sufficient. Thinking and ideas are clear but could be expanded to be more thorough.||Essay content is fairly basic and/or thinking and ideas lack some clarity and depth.||Essay content is very basic and thinking and ideas are superficial and lack clarity.|
To get your Wit Theory Application Essay, please click on https://academicessayist.com/orders/ordernow