Nursing 100 NCLEX Questions Set
|# OF SOURCES||4|
|# OF QUESTIONS||7|
The Standards of Practice and NCLEX Style Questions
1. Describe four proven strategies used to answer NCLEX style questions.
2. Discuss how the ANA Standards of Practice are tested using the NCLEX style of questions.
3. Discuss how patient care needs can be prioritized using Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
4. Identify how patient safety is often tested with NCLEX style of questions.
5. Identify NCLEX style of questions which are testing therapeutic communication skills.
6. Discuss how to eliminate options which indicate the use of poor therapeutic communication.
7. Discuss how to identify options which indicate appropriate therapeutic communication.
8. Identify three areas which often cause problems for NCLEX test takers.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Please read the rubric the rubric before answering the questions.
|Excellent (4)||Good (3)||Needs Improvement (2)||Poor (1)|
|The answers have no spelling or punctuation errors and very few grammatical errors. Very well written and excellent use of professional nursing language.||The answers have a few punctuation or spelling errors. Few grammatical errors that don’t affect meaning. Well written and use of professional nursing language is acceptable.||The answers have some punctuation or spelling errors. Some grammatical errors but generally don’t affect meaning. Language is satisfactory overall but use of more appropriate professional nursing language is required.||The answers have numerous punctuation or spelling errors. Numerous grammatical errors that affect meaning. Language used is unprofessional and not appropriate for professional nursing use.|
|Answer Organization and Formatting||Relevant sections are included, and each is organized effectively. Formatting is professional and consistent and includes all required elements.||Relevant sections are included but could be a little better organized. Formatting is acceptable and/or one or two required elements are missing.||Relevant sections are included but organization could be improved. Formatting is inconsistent and/or many elements are missing or not formatted appropriately.||Sections are missing and/or poorly organized. Formatting is messy and unprofessional.|
|Answer relevance / content/Thinking||Answers are relevant, comprehensive and detailed. Thinking and ideas are presented clearly, are engaging and thorough.||Answers are relevant and sufficient. Thinking and ideas are clear but could be expanded to be more thorough.||Answers are relevant, fairly basic and/or thinking and ideas lack some clarity and depth.||Answers are relevant are irrelevant very basic and thinking and ideas are superficial and lack clarity.|
To get assistance with the Nursing 100 NCLEX Questions Set, please click on https://academicessayist.com/orders/ordernow