NUR700 Structuring & Applying Nursing Knowledge
|# OF SOURCES||6|
|# OF PAGES & WORD COUNT||8≈ 2200 WORDS|
NUR700: Structure and Application of Contemporary Nursing Knowledge
Model Selection and Analysis (55 points / 25% of final grade)
Supports SLO: 2, 3, 5, and 6
For this assignment you will explore, identify, and critically analyze a model that could be used as a guide for directing a practice change related to the future actions you identified in the Ways of Knowing assignment. In addition, you will professionally reflect on your critical analysis and describe how selection and use of an appropriate model could positively influence implementation and sustainability of a practice change project at your professional organization.
Note: This Model paper MUST be completed using your NUR702 clinical problem. In the event your problem changes after NUR702, you will need to revise your Theory and Model prior to NUR799 when the theory, model and their applications for your project will be utilized in chapter 3 of the final EBP change project paper. If you change your problem after your first NUR700 paper on Ways of Knowing, you will need to revise your Future Actions related to the new problem.
NUR700 Structuring & Applying Nursing Knowledge Assignment Guidelines:
To begin this assignment you will first select a model. After you select the model, you will address each of the items below in a written scholarly paper. The items reflect critical questions to ask when selecting a model as described in Schaffer, M. A., Sandau, K. E., & Diedrick. L. (2012). Evidence-based practice models for organizational change: Overview and practical applications. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 69(5), 1197-1209.
Scholarly Writing Guidelines for NUR700 Structuring & Applying Nursing Knowledge Assignment
|Criteria and Total points||Student Points|
|Introduction = 3 points|
· Provided a brief succinct overview of the professional experience and future actions discussed in the Ways of Knowing assignment (2 points)
· Stated the purpose of the assignment (1 point)
|Components of the Model = 30 points|
· Description of the Model – Provided the name of the model. Identified the author of the model, and the date the model was established. Utilize primary rather than secondary resources (4 points)
· Purpose of the Model – Provided a descriptive summary of the purpose of the model. Specifically spoke to the context and situations in which the model is useful. (4 points)
· Classification of the Model – Provided a clear description of the structure of the model with a sound rationale (4 points)
· Key Features of the Model – Provided a descriptive summary of the key features of the model. (4 points)
· Steps of the Model – Provided a descriptive summary of the steps of the model (4 points)
· Relationships in the Model – Provided a descriptive summary of the linkages among and between the steps associated with the model (4 points)
· Assumptions in the Model – Provided a clear description of the assumptions associated with the model. Clearly identified why the accepting of the assumptions is necessary for successful application of the model to a practice change project (6 points)
|Application to Professional Practice = 10 points|
· Clearly identified how the purpose of this model is linked to the future actions you identified in the Ways of Knowing assignment (2 points)
· Clearly identified how the key features of this model support the future actions you identified in the Ways of Knowing assignment (2 points)
· Provided a descriptive summary of the critical analysis findings. Thoroughly discussed the application of the model for a practice change project regarding the future actions identified in the Ways of Knowing assignment (6 points)
|Conclusion = 2 points|
· Provided a brief summary of the key takeaway points of the paper (2 points)
|Scholarly Writing = 10 points|
· Demonstrated appropriate grammar, spelling, and APA writing style (5 points)
· Paper is double-spaced with one-inch margins, and includes (5 points):
a. A title page and a reference page.
b. All in-text citations and sources listed on the reference page are formatted according to APA 7th edition.
c. Times New Roman 12 pt font is throughout entire document.
d. Page numbers are included.
e. APA 7th edition formatted subject level headings are included.
|Total Points Possible = 55 points|
To place an order for NUR700 Structuring & Applying Nursing Knowledge assignment, please click on https://academicessayist.com/orders/ordernow