Marketing in Health Care Quiz
The Marketing in Health Care Quiz is a multiple choice quiz with some “True or False” answer questions. Please attempt all questions.
1.Direct-to-consumer prescription drug advertising is a popular method of promotion throughout the world. True or False
2.Marketing can best be defined as
b)approaches to create, communicate and deliver value in selected markets
c)both activities to satisfy a customer’s needs and approaches to create, communicate and deliver value in selected markets
d)all of these are correct
3.The marketing plan should be written after the development of the organization’s strategic plan. True or False
4. Why is it important to develop multiple future scenarios in the planning process?
a)Competitors will likely copy plans
b)It is unlikely all members of the strategic planning team will agree on one plan
c)Plans should used one after the other until the best fit is found
d)There is no way to predict the future
5. Jorge is gaining a deeper understanding of marketing in health care by examining how it is different from other industries. According to our text, which of the following is correct?
a)healthcare professional scorned marketing based on the belief that, while suitable in non-healthcare entities, it is inappropriate and unethical for health care organizations
b)the American medical association once declared marketing activities as unethical
c)health consumers typically are not responsible for paying all the associated costs of medical treatment
d)all the above
6.The strategic process is dynamic but can be represented by a chain of events starting with the SWOT analysis, which includes the market and organizational assessments and a confirmation of the mission, vision, and values. True or False
7. Advertising, public relations, and direct mail campaigns are best described as the product component of the marketing mix (4Ps). True or False
8.The classic 4Ps of the marketing mix have been expanded today to the 4Cs.what are the 4Cs.
a)Co-creation, currency, communal activation, and conversation
b)co-creation, currency, collective good, and conversion
c)chat, conversation, commerce, and continuity
d)Co- opting, continuity, connectivity and commerce
9. When marketing-savvy medical practices divide the total market into groups that have relatively similar health care needs, they are implementing:
10. Strategies should be monitored for success in meeting benchmark targets over time to facilitate management discussion on the status of the strategies and their collective success in achieving the organization’s goals True or False
11. Television advertisements recruiting patients for liver transplants is an example of a niche marketing tactic. True or False
12. Marketing in health care has lagged other industries because:
a)expertise has been lacking
b)some physicians believe that it is inappropriate or even unethical
c)consumers have imperfect knowledge about costs of service, so constrains consumer decision making
d)all of these are correct
13. An example of a mass market strategy is when a company markets to a unique subset of potential female purchasers in a defined geographic region. True or False
14. Marketing management seeks to satisfy customer needs by creating, communicating, and delivering ______ in selected markets.
15. Which of the following is not one of the five forces in the Five Forces model?
a)power of employees
c)Power of Consumers and Payers
e)Innovations in Technology
f)Power of the Health Care Workforce
16. For health care marketing to be socially responsible, it:
a)must not induce demand for unnecessary procedures
b)should be developed to promote individual well-being
c)should not target advertising at vulnerable populations
d)must not cost money
e)all these are correct
f)must not induce demand for unnecessary procedures, should be developed to promote individual well-being and should not target advertising vulnerable population
17. A hospital marketing manager can segment the market using which of the following?
a) Demographic, geographic and psychographic variable
b) Customers who behave in the same way and have the same needs
c) Demographic, geographic and psychographic variable, and Customers who behave in the same way and have the same needs
d)The price of the services offered
e)The profit margin of primary care
18.Positioning means determining what makes your product or service unique or differentiated from the competition. True or False
19. All marketing activities should center on a short-term transaction with the customer. True or False
20. Advertising, public relations, and direct mail campaigns are best described as the product component of the marketing mix (4Ps). True or False
To get your Marketing in Health Care Quiz done, please click on https://academicessayist.com/orders/ordernow