Innovation 2.0 Post Module Assignment
Conceptually analyse the differences between Innovation 2.0 and Innovation 1.0. Consider the methodologies, tools and techniques of Innovation 2.0, explain the practical approaches any organization can take to adopt an Innovation 2.0 agenda to bolster its innovative capabilities and capacities. Next, present original insights from two case studies where organizations successfully deployed Innovation 2.0 to either deliver a better customer experience or services, developed new products / services, benefited from building new brand equity or understood their customers’ needs better.
DEADLINE for Innovation 2.0 Post Module Assignment
To be submitted electronically via Tabula BEFORE 12:00 noon (UK time) on Monday 10 Nov, 2020
NB: Late submission of coursework without approval for an extension will result in marks being deducted at the rate of 5 percentage points per University working day after the due date, up to a maximum of 10 University working days late. After this period the work may be counted as a non-submission.
Work that is received after 12:00 (UK time), will be recorded as having arrived the next working day.
1) Describe first your approach to answering the question. This should include your concise interpretation of the question’s requirements and the ensuing structure of your responses.
2) Carefully follow the Harvard style of referencing for in-text citations and bibliography.
3) You are encouraged to use published statistics and other high-quality material as a basis for your propositions. Blogs, wikis and other user generated web-based content would not be considered rigorous unless carefully selected and duly cited.
4) Ensure that each section / heading / sub-heading in the assignment is well linked to the previous and the next section / heading / sub-heading – abrupt transitions must be avoided.
5) Demonstrate clarity of thought through high quality expression – avoiding oxymorons, tautological phrases, syntax, grammar, and other gross errors of language. Avoid the first person (depersonalize). Proofread carefully prior to submission.
6) Refer to templates and other formats discussed in the class.
7) Do have a strong concluding section which highlights key findings, your recommendations, what further work may need to be done and any limitations of understanding arising out of your analytic approach.
8) Keep the assignment, ideally, at or just under 3500 words. A 10% leeway is available.
PMA – 70%
IMA (Simulation) – 30%
1) Level of alignment between the question set and the response (is the question fully answered? Is the response consistent with expectations?) – 20%
2) Inclusion of case studies or practical examples to highlight implications arising out of conceptual / theoretical assertions – 20%
3) Presence of a coherent introduction that highlights the approach taken to answer the question and one which builds a case for the importance of the area and the likely contributions of analysis to understanding – 10%
4) Evidence of critical inquiry with credible references inserted – 20%
5) Clarity of articulation, and a logical and easy to follow structure – 20%
6) Presence of a conclusion section that clearly highlights contributions, limitations and areas for further research – 10%
Complete your assignment from here (heading styles have been set up to assist you in this work) (Delete the instructions before you save and submit your work):
Table of Contents
1 Heading 1 – Suggested that you use this for each Question answered……………… 1
1.1 Heading 2 – suggested that you use this for each sub-heading in each question answered 1
1.1.1 Heading 3 – you may use this heading as appropriate……………………………………. 1
Enter a page break here and between each question
Innovation 2.0 Post Module Assignment