Effective Approaches in Leadership and Management
|# OF SOURCES||5|
|# OF PAGES & WORD COUNT||4 ≈ 1100 WORDS|
1) Minimum 4 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Leadership
Topic: Nurse staffing ratios
Describing the differing approaches of nursing leaders and managers to issues in practice. To complete this assignment, do the following:
1. Describe the selected issue.
2. Discuss how it impacts quality of care and patient safety in the setting in which it occurs.
3. Discuss how professional standards of practice should be demonstrated in this situation to help rectify the issue or maintain professional conduct.
4. Explain the differing roles of nursing leaders and nursing managers in this instance and discuss the different approaches they take to address the selected issue and promote patient safety and quality care.
a, Support your rationale by using the theories, principles, skills, and roles of the leader versus manager described in your readings.
5. Discuss what additional aspects mangers and leaders would need to initiate in order to ensure professionalism throughout diverse health care settings while addressing the selected issue.
6. Describe a leadership style that would best address the chosen issue.
a. Explain why this style could be successful in this setting.
We have a team of homework help experts who can assist you with Effective Approaches in Leadership and Management assignment, please click on https://academicessayist.com/orders/ordernow to place your order.