Economics Article Analysis Term Paper
|PAPER TYPE||RESEARCH PAPER|
|# OF SOURCES||2|
|# OF PAGES & WORD COUNT||3 ≈ 825 WORDS|
There will be one term paper for the course that is due on April 5th, 2021 by 11:59 pm. The paper is designed to assess the students’ social responsibility,
knowledge of civic responsibility and the role of economics knowledge about it. The paper will also assess student’s ability to communicate the economics
concepts learned in this course (SR & CS).
• For the term paper students will choose an article related to any of the topics we have covered in the online coursework. The articles could be found on
msnbc.com, nytimes.com, economist.com., cnn.com. You may also find articles on local newspapers as well. Or a google search will help students find
articles on the current economic events easily.
• After you pick an economics article from the internet or from local newspapers, you are required to write an analysis of the article you have selected to
work on. You will find the detailed explanation on how to write an analysis of an article below.
• Students may work together for the term paper and bounce ideas off each other or discuss the articles together; however, each student must submit
their individual paper written on their own. Besides, every student must pick up a different article.
• Make sure you include the article you have chosen at the end of your paper. Please copy and paste the article at the end of your paper. Do not just give
a webpage link, as there may be some technical issues or subscription issues on certain websites (for example New York times, there is a limit for
maximum number of free articles you can read per day) and the article would not open on my computer.
• Papers submitted without the related article the student has chosen will not be graded.
• The length of the paper will be minimum 5 paragraphs and 1-3 pages, 1.5 space and 12 size fonts. If you use other resources to back up your opinion,
you must cite the resource in APA style. If you need help with APA style formatting, you may contact writing center or go online
https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html The paper is your own
understanding of the article based on what you have learned in class.
How to write the paper:
• Step 1: Read the article you have found on any of your resources. Make sure you comprehend the article well. Try to investigate
and find out the meaning of any concept or term that you do not know that is mentioned in the article.
• Step 2: Start writing your draft. Here is how:
o The first paragraph will summarize the article.
o In the following paragraphs you will make an argument/ evaluation in your analysis using appropriate terminology.
o Present your position on the topic. Do you agree or disagree with what is covered in the article?
o In the last paragraphs, paragraph 4 or 5 make your recommendations.
o Please make sure you refer to the concepts/terms we have learned in this course, while you are making your analysis on the article.
o Please make sure to explain how the concepts handled in the articled along with the ones we have learned in class would help students develop
social responsibility and civic responsibility in the context of our economy
• There is no need for a separate cover page or abstract/ summary page. You need to give a title to your paper.
• Make sure you write your name, your course name and course section along the with the title and author of the article you have chosen to write on.
To place an order for Economics Article Analysis Term Paper, please click on https://academicessayist.com/orders/ordernow