Behavioral Economics and Finance Assignment
In this week’s discussion, we’re going to be talking about preference for cash dividends. Before learning what you did in class this week, did you have any preference for cash dividends in your stock investments? Was it something you had never thought about before? And did this week’s lesson change your mind about dividends either in one direction or another? Did you buy the story that preferring cash dividends is “irrational”? Or instead did you find a new reason to prefer dividends that you never had before? Head over to the discussion board to share your thoughts! Your response should show your understanding and ability to apply what you have read in your text and the resources to this scenario.
submit your response to the question, using a maximum four paragraphs.
Behavioral Economics and Finance Assignment
Rubric for the Final Behavioral Economics and Finance Paper
|Exceeds Expectations (3)||Meets Expectations (2)||Below Expectations (1)|
|1. The writing is logical, orderly, internally consistent, and well developed. Elegant.|
2. Inferences are well supported by evidence.
3. Ideas are well synthesized, following an established outline.
|1. Logical, orderly presentation is apparent.|
2. Inferences are supported by evidence.
3. Effort is made to synthesize ideas from different sources.
|1. Presentation is illogical, disordered.|
2. Inferences are unsupported by evidence.
3. Ideas are presented without attention to synthesis.
|1. Words are well chosen. Scholarly expository style|
2. Organization is so excellent as to be unnoticed.
3. Appreciation of reader’s perspective is obvious.
4. Writing is flowing and easy to follow.
5. Limited quotations and paraphrasing well integrated with original writing.
|1. Word choice is acceptable for the intended audience.|
2. Generally good although obvious organization.
3. Shows awareness of reader’ perspective.
4. Sentences and paragraphs relate to each other, though connections are occasionally remote or obscure.
5. Original writing supported with occasional quotations, paraphrasing.
|1. Word choice is inappropriate. Informal, stilted, arcane, or idiosyncratic.|
2. Incoherent organization fails to lead to the intended conclusion.
3. Lack of awareness of reader’s perspective.
4. Poorly formed sentences and paragraphs, with many awkward passages.
5. Heavy reliance on quotations or paraphrasing.
|1. Technical language or lay language is appropriately selected.|
2. Usage is precise, appropriate, parsimonious and enlightening.
|1. Generally makes the appropriate choice of lay language or technical language.|
2. Uses technical terminology correctly.
|1. Inappropriately chooses lay terminology when technical terminology is appropriate.|
2. Uses technical terminology incorrectly.
|1. The document is free of grammatical errors.||1. Grammatical errors are minimal and do not detract from the communication.||1. Grammatical errors substantially detract from the communication.|
|1. APA style is employed perfectly.||1. Few errors in APA style and most are inconsequential.||1. Many features of APA style are ignored.|
|1. No spelling, punctuation, or format errors.||1. Minimal spelling, punctuation, or format errors.||1. Spelling, punctuation, or format errors are abundant.|
|1. Sources of ideas clearly documented for further research.|
2. Clear purpose and direction. Theme captures reader’s attention and sustains the paper.
3. Focus is clearly on the psychological contributions of historical figures.
4. Events preceding icon, following icon, and the icon itself are well balanced in an engaging story.
|1. Sources of ideas are mostly documented, some inferences needed.|
2. Purpose and direction discernable. Theme is clear and partially limited.
|1. Sources of ideas are inadequately documented.|
2. No evidence of purpose or direction. Unclear theme.
3. Excessive reliance on biography of historical figures.
4. Scant or no coverage of events preceding icon, or those following icon, or those in the icon itself.
|1. Citations are appropriate to the content of the paper in breadth, depth, and currency. Many more than the minimum number of sources.|
2. Citations are correctly cited in both the body and the reference section.
3. Citations match in the body and in the reference section.
|1. Citations are appropriate, although not ideally matched to the content of the paper. Five sources and at least three journal articles.|
2. A few incorrect citations are noted in either the body or the reference section.
3. A few citations in the body do not match those in the reference section.
|1. Inappropriate references. Fewer than 5 sources or fewer than 3 journal articles. Reliance on web sources.|
2.. Many errors in the form of citations in either the body or the reference section.
To get your Behavioral Economics and Finance Assignment done, please click on https://academicessayist.com/orders/ordernow