|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Banksy’s Game Changer Assignment
· 2 – 2.5 pages
· Minimum of 1 scholarly source in addition to the link below and provide link to the full scholarly article or journal
· Banksy’s Game Changer. https://www.myartbroker.com/artist/banksy/banksys-game-changer-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-street-artists-gift-to-the-nhs/
· Submit through Turnitin and provide the report
Instructions As we learned in Week 1, there is a difference between being educated and simply trained. The purpose of education is not only to determine what someone can do, but also what kind of person they become as a result of their education. Studies in the humanities will advance the communication skills, empathy, self-awareness, judgment, and professionalism of students, and they help students with becoming skilled at the social and cultural context of working with people.
In addition, studying the humanities can help students in the following ways:
· Literature can introduce students to life situations with which they may not be familiar.
· Drama can teach oral communication.
· Philosophy can teach skills of analysis and argument.
· Art, literature, drama. and music are expressions of human creativity, and taking part in some form of artistic activity, either as reader or viewer, is part of what makes us human.
For this assignment, choose a work of art that made an impression on you during this course. Then, be sure to address ALL of the following:
· Include an image of or link to the work.
· Identify the artist, the title, date completed, and the medium.
” Game Changer” by Banksy, 2021. Medium: painted in monochrome tomes
· Explain how learning about the work will help you in your life and career. Consider the context in which the work was created and the meaning of the work.
· Explain how one or more specific disciplines (literature, drama, philosophy, art, music) influenced you.
· Examine the effect that you think this class could have on your career and personal life.
|Excellent (4)||Good (3)||Needs Improvement (2)||Poor (1)|
|Presentation has no spelling or punctuation errors and very few grammatical errors. Very well written and excellent use of business language.||Presentation has a few punctuation or spelling errors. Few grammatical errors that don’t affect meaning. Well written and use of business language is acceptable.||Presentation has some punctuation or spelling errors. Some grammatical errors but generally don’t affect meaning. Language is satisfactory overall but use of more appropriate business language is required.||Presentation has numerous punctuation or spelling errors. Numerous grammatical errors that affect meaning. Language used is unprofessional and not appropriate for business use.|
|Presentation Organization and Formatting||Relevant sections are included, and each is organized effectively. Formatting is professional and consistent and includes all required elements.||Relevant sections are included but could be a little better organized. Formatting is acceptable and/or one or two required elements are missing.||Relevant sections are included but organization could be improved. Formatting is inconsistent and/or many elements are missing or not formatted appropriately.||Sections are missing and/or poorly organized. Formatting is messy and unprofessional.|
|Presentation Content/Thinking||Presentation Content is comprehensive and detailed. Thinking and ideas are presented clearly, are engaging and thorough.||Presentation Content is sufficient. Thinking and ideas are clear but could be expanded to be more thorough.||Presentation Content is fairly basic and/or thinking and ideas lack some clarity and depth.||Presentation Content is very basic and thinking and ideas are superficial and lack clarity.|
|To get help with this assignment and many more, please log on to https://academicessayist.com to get in touch with our team|
Banksy’s Game Changer Assignment